people with anxiety disorders are so brave like we feel unbearable amounts of anxiety over doing things like going to the doctor or getting on a plane or talking on the phone or taking a test but sometimes we find the strength to do those things anyway even though we’re terrified out of our minds and that’s really amazing. people with anxiety are brave as hell
I’m scared to grow up. what if I end up alone. what if my career choice plummets. what if all my friends are happily employed and in relationships. what if no one wants me.
I don’t want to grow up.
i think about this almost everyday.
i want to see a magical girl anime where she has to stop mid transformation because the villain wont stop doing bad things so she has to grab one of those designs from the background and fight them off using it all the while shes only wearing one shoe and like half a tiara and screaming YOURE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING WAIT!!!!!
- Give Scott a solid storyline concentrated completely on him, worthy of the main character.
- Get rid of the twins. Just get rid of them. FOCUS ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS and develop them. Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Derek. Isaac can stay too, new characters are cool like I’m excited about Kira, but I need focus on the originals like burning.
- More werewolf origins and mythology. Give us the rules, give us the book on how to werewolf good and stick to the RULES. Timeline would be cool too.
- Stop terrorizing the fans with OH WHO IS GONNA DIE THIS SEASON and instead give all your major deaths weight. And do it sparingly, make it mean something.
- Relationship development. Character development works too, but relationship development, whether romantic or platonic, is needed between each character. More dialogue, show us the road a relationship travels down and how it changes instead of INSTANT LOVE. Make us believe it.
- Take advantage of the “Giles” character: DEATON. Develop a more intense relationship between Scott and Deaton in a father/son way. And it would be cool to develop a relationship between Stiles and Deaton in a kind of Giles-n-Willow way, but that’s optional.
7. MOAR DANNY. He’s the cool hacker character every group need plus he’s been around since the beginning. Let him in on the shenanigans and have meaningful interaction with the rest of the characters.